Since Rick, my Actual Husband, is back at the salt mine now, I like to send him merry little snippets of everyday life so that he feels like he is almost here at the crazy farm with me and the livestock. So this morning, along with the first of the morning e-mail, I sent him this amusing photo of Bonnie about to fall off her bed
and then, having lulled him into a false sense of security, I followed up with, and here's the part where you are glad you are not married to me, because I'm not putting that picture in here, a photo of Bronco's morning poop.
Rick was surprised.
He did have to admit that it was an unusually fine-looking poop from Bronco, who hasn't been known for the quality of his poops for quite a long time, it's just that he said he was expecting another darling dog photo and although the photo was dog-related it was perhaps a bit low on the Darling Scale.
In other poop-related news, the baby chicks are doing well and I only had to wipe one chicken butt this morning.
Not bad. TGIF.
7 comments:
Great opening and closing lines. Too funny
Haa Haa Haaaaa!! You almost made pancake come out of my nose...and that would hurt!!! I think poop photos are funny!!
I always say I pity the poor soul who decides to take me as a wife. This sounds like something I would do as I am a bit of an obsessive mother to Lucy. I guess I also pity my future children.
Ha! Did you see the show John and Kate plus 8? She takes a photo of each kid by their first poo.
you crack me up!
You crack me up!
Aww, is she a Sheltie? She looks like a mini version of my big collie Kali.
Post a Comment