So, I'm watching The View (I have no shame) and Barbara Walters is talking about the Oscars, and how nobody knew any of the winners because they weren't Americans, and she says, "Even the movies were all so dark, and No Country For Old Men, I mean none of them were, there was no Titanic."
Er, you remember Titanic, the feel-good movie of the year about a ship that went down, killing a couple thousand passengers . . .
. . . and then she got the names of the guests on her "special" wrong, and made fun of Ellen Page, because she just doesn't "get" that song.
Say goodnight, Barbara.
Sorry for my fixation on the Oscars, but I love that show! For me, it's like the Superbowl for Girls, you know, you turn on the TV in the morning and watch it all day long, and it's pointless but entertaining (kind of).
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The thing that I always "love" about Barb is that they have that "special" lense that use on her. The one that blurrs out all of her wrinkles. It blurrs her so well that you can hardly make out her facial features!!! What is wrong with a wrinkle or 10?
Yeah, I'm thinking when your 90 but they've made you over to look 60 it's time to go! She is just not hip anymore! Isn't there anyone else out there? I think so!
P.S. I LOVE your clock over there! Cute as EVER!
Post a Comment