HEY! Just a minute here! You mean I just get assigned a random blogger on my days off? I don't think this is going to work. Dang! First the sewers show up yesterday and all they want to do is make caftans and Nehru jackets, and now this. I don't think this Craftyblog Union thing is going to work out for me. Maybe you have to have more seniority to get the top-drawer staff. I guess I'm just going to have to keep on doing it myself.
Oh well, at least I got a couple of days off to watch the Oscars and talk trash about Barbara Walters, and really, what is more fun than that? Poor Babs. She has been "lifted" so many times that I'm pretty sure I saw her navel peeking out of the top of her dress the other day. Anyway, I hope I can look that good when I'm a centenarian.
I know you won't believe this, because I've cried "Wolf!" (or "Crafts!") too many times now, but I really have been working on some stuff. It's just that I haven't actually FINISHED anything lately. But all that is about to change, I swear it! I got all wrapped up in embroidering critters for my soon-to-come Critters Series of iPod cozies. No, I am not kidding. Stop snickering over there in the corner! Just you wait, soon all the hipsters will be all "Critters! Yeah!" or something like that. I don't really know what hipsters say these days, but I guarantee they will be saying it pretty darn soon, once they get a load of these babies (after they're sewn into stuff that is):

Oh! And I think my medication must have just kicked in, because I remembered I did finish one thing:

I just hope this iPod thing catches on; do you think anybody is really going to give up record albums for one of those things?
3 comments:
You can't give up the union yet! You were supposed to tend my 6 kids tomorrow!!! How am I supposed to get my caftans done??
So, seriously though, why do you think I quit TODAY? heh heh heh
Well, I'm right with you sister on that union crap! I'm not liking the freaks they assigned to us greenies!
On a brighter note, I think the hipsters will LOVE your Ipod cozies! They will probably say "Those are bad!" Which is good! I don't really know. It's hard to keep up when you are in depends! hee hee!
Post a Comment