Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is your brain on A.D.D.

I have seven one-week-old chicks. As I understand it, hens begin to lay eggs sometime after 20 weeks of age. So naturally today my shipment of 250 egg cartons arrived. Any day now, the rubber stamp kit with my "farm name" on it will arrive so that I can personalize the 250 egg cartons.

If one hen lays one egg in one day, how many hens will it take how many days to lay 3000 eggs?

3 comments:

Miss to Mrs said...

This just means that you have plenty of time to get the ponchos ready before the road side stand opens. You meant to do that.

Kathi D said...

So true. It is very time-consuming to salvage all the drain hair, plus learning the special knitting techniques required.

Hey It's Di said...

I've always hated story problems and I'm an accountant for Pete's sake! (whoever Pete it) Anyway, my answer is a LOT of days!

P.S. I think my brain really is on A.D.D for sure!