So, invited a couple of the girls into the house today.
First, Susan (Her Real Name) threatened to bite the head off one of the babies. So I spirited that one away and swapped in a 2-week-old, hoping that the adolescent gangliness would be less tempting. But dang, even the teen chicks are pretty darn cute. Especially when posing on a giraffe. But then, what doesn't look better on the back of a giraffe?



I realize this is a pretty weak post. Machines are conspiring against me. In the midst of preparing for the onslaught of more crazed women showing up tomorrow, the starter on my truck gave up the ghost. I do plumbing, but I don't fix cars, so I have to squeeze in a car repair visit tomorrow morning at some hour prior to when I would ordinarily like to have my eyes open.
Seeya!
3 comments:
Ah, I wish I'd had my camera the one time Sophi hopped up on Argus's back. Just the look on his face was priceless. And a chicken on a Great Dane? THAT might have made some money. .50 or so:)
Too bad it's not a real giraffe! (Is it? :)
The chick on the red fabric should be Gertie. She looks like a Gertie. Love that fabric by the way. The chick on the giraffe should be Mother Theresa. I'm pretty sure that would have been Mother Theresa's prefered mode of transportation if anyone ever bothered to ask her.
Of course I always run the chance of that being the same chick. If that's the case, just call her Oprah!
Susan!!! Don't eat the Chick!!!!
You need to cook it first!!
Post a Comment