I ran out of things to say. Well, not really, that is pretty unlikely, actually. I never like to say something in 10 words if 100 will do. However, I am running on two hours' sleep, and I had a grueling brush-up lesson on the serger today, during which I was forced under threat of flogging to learn to do a Cover Stitch. It may not sound like much to you, Mr. or Mrs. Fancypants, but it's HUGE. Huge, I tell you. The Cover Stitch has long been the first step on the march to World Domination. In fact, it's rumored that Fidel Castro had to resign due to losing his Cover Stitch Mojo.
I warned you I had Nothin.
Not quite true, I do have one thing to say. Go directly to
Wisdom of the Moon, and send lots and lots of money! Wait till you see what these girls are going to do to combat cancer!
But now, since I have Nothin Else until tomorrow, I will leave you with some lovely photos taken in our yard by Mr. Pitiful, aka Rick.



And the indoor wildlife, Bronco in his red sweater . . .

. . . and look! A Craft! Bonnie and one of my quilts.
No comments:
Post a Comment