
and this mole.

I decided to make some Ipod cozies for my Etsy shop, so naturally I thought of armadillos and moles, since they are the new owls. You know how you see one owl on a purse or something, and then before you know it, it's all owls all the time? Well, let me be the first to tell you, owls are Over. Also bunnies, frogs, mushrooms, and birds. For 2008, it's going to be All About the Armadillo, and Mad For Moles. I can state this with impunity, because I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night (well, actually, this morning).
Now, I may have some flaky ideas on 2 hours' sleep, and some funky flights of fancy on 3-5 hours, but when I get 8 hours, woo boy! I am unstoppable! Believe me, I know, because many have tried, but by heck, with 8 hours sleep, a shoeshine, and a big old smile plastered all over my face . . . errrrrr, maybe I really should break that pill in half next time. (Shaking it off)
On another note, I should have known that I would have to pay somehow for flaunting our sunshine and warm weather to the world. California has been on STORM WATCH for a few days now, which could mean as much as a half to three quarters of an inch of rain this week. I may not sleep a wink tonight, as I keep one eye on the barometer, one eye on the TV news, and one eye on the internet. I have already been sitting stick straight in my rocker on the front porch with my Daisy Red Ryder at hand since I mentioned that Martha Stewart may not know Everything. As soon as that hit the internet, I started getting threatening notes in my e-mail, and since they were all grammatically perfect, cross-referenced, footnoted, and arranged with the threats in alphabetical order, I knew they were from Her Herself. Well, I'm not about to let someone bust in and rearrange my spice rack or refold my bed linens, not as long as I have a heartbeat and BBs.
I really should be sewing up some totes, but as Scarlett said, I'll think about that tomorrow.
2 comments:
You make me laugh!! Excuse me, I have to run and start sewing my New Mole handbag!!
Maybe your mole should be Christian's (Project Runway) new mascot 'cause it's absolutely FIERCE looking! lol.
Well. I guess I could look at the news but I can't tell if the storm's comin from your direction or mine. The sky is pretty black here already!
Post a Comment