Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just dropping in

I can't stay. This is Transition Day. I really loathe transitions, but this one is tolerable because tonight I will be in my Happy Place. No, I'm not taking drugs. I'll be at the Other House, the one in the country, the one with all the lovely sewing space inside and oodles of Nature outside. Ahhhhhh heaven!

Anyway, since my blog pal Jen told me to "finish the damn red bag!" I did, and here it is:


Now, I have to run the errands that I have put off for a week, clean up my sewing room here and pack up everything I will need there and do it all before Rick gets home and sees just how little I have done in the realm of trip preparation while managing to get a tad bit of sewing done. (Well, there are priorities, no?) I will see you tomorrow, from the Happy Place.

2 comments:

jen duncan said...

Well good night McGillicutty. Can you style a purse or WHAT!? Wowee Kathi. I am SO impressed!!!So; this has to be a prototype too, or will you be making more?
Have big fun at the happy place. So lucky you are, but I bet you already know that ;-)

Anonymous said...

And it looks fabulous. Red is the best color for bags.