I finally had to put a (temporary) stop to my own self today. I have been a-boil with creative notions lately, and they keep piling on top of each other like suckling piglets, and since I am somewhat lacking in "executive function" as they say in ADD-land, instead of making a list and doing things one at a time, I start them all, and at some point the detritus that has piled up around me, combined with the numerous unfinished projects, not to mention the lack of clean clothes, clean house, sleep, or basic nourishment begins to, er, wear on me just a tad. At approximately 3:41 this afternoon I realized that I could either have a major meltdown, or stop doing everything that I was doing and sit a spell.
You will be gratified to learn that no neighbors or pets were harmed in the course of this incident. Well, probably not. I am pretty sure the part where I was at the bedroom window, pitching gold-glittered fruit at passersby was only a little nap-dream.
I did complete one thing before I retired for life (or until tomorrow). This:

Gosh, you would think that sweet little bunny would have calmed me.
2 comments:
It's very precious, to be sure. But just finish The damn red Bag!
:-)
Hey that came out great. I like the thin chain and the bunny is perfect.
Post a Comment