Thursday, March 13, 2008

LUCY! You got some 'splainin to do!

So, the bread book says, "recipe can be easily doubled."


I awoke from a little nap to find this. But it gets worse. Later Rick says to me, "By the way, while you were asleep earlier and I was on the phone in the kitchen, your bread blew up."

"It what? What do you mean, blew up?"

"I mean, there was a loud pop and the lid blew across the room. So I scooped it all back in but I didn't put the lid on tight."

6 comments:

Miss to Mrs said...

Never mind I change my mind. I'm not trying my hand at bread making!

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

I'm out too.. cookies never act like that.

exploding bread goop.. YIPES!!!!!

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

I'm out too.. cookies never act like that.

exploding bread goop.. YIPES!!!!!

JuliaB said...

OMG ... if there are no bloggers left tomorrow, it's because like me .. they have suffocated from laughing too much ... Hope you managed to rescue some of it!
xx

Hey It's Di said...

That is exactly what would have happened to me had I tried to make bread! I guess you can't double it huh? haha! I love your hubby's description of the events! LOL

Kathi D said...

Don't be afraid. Just put in the right ingredients, and if you double the recipe, use a really BIG container!