Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hey, I am FEATURED! Woo boy!

My blogpal, the lovely Emily at Joyful Abode, is running a great series the whole month of February (otherwise the cruelest month) showcasing the creative spaces of various artist-crafters, and today, it's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I have loved seeing everybody's spaces--one of my fondest daydreams is to be able to have x-ray eyes and see into every house I drive by--and being one of the spaces featured is just the cherry on top of the sundae! No, that's not right, because I always flick that cherry right across the room; it's more like the whipped cream and chopped nuts on top of the sundae--and hey, it's even SUNDAY so that analogy is, like, apt!

Go check it out!

3 comments:

Bec said...

Hey that's fantastic!! Your space is awesome....mine's in amongst the kids' playroom..woo hoo....at least having their mess surrounding my little space makes my own messing sewing area look less noticeable :P

Thanks for dropping by my blog, and thus enabling me to find yours - I love the way you write. I'll be back again! Cheers, Bec.

Kathi D said...

I'm so happy to have this space! Most of my life I have had a tiny bedroom to sew in, with nowhere to lay out a big pattern, so I really appreciate the room.

Jana Nielson said...

*Awe*
Your space is fabulous! I have serious space envy now. In about 13 years, when some of the kids are moved out, I'm taking over the whole basement!