So I have been thinking since the first of the year, "Just what is my problem anyhow?" That is, the problem that causes me to complicate my perfectly ordinary lovely life with all these Projects. It's always a Project, and it's always Urgent. I think to myself, "You know, you could sit and read a book. Or polish your toenails. Why must there be a Project, worse yet, why must there be Multiple Projects, each of which has the capacity to turn your ordinarily dour mood positively sour and lead to desperation eating of questionable items from the depths of the pantry in the wee hours of the morning? Why oh why?
And it came to me in something like the flash of a lightbulb exploding in a dark room full of government witnesses. I am missing a couple of speeds. I have Off and Whip. But I am missing Blend and Mix. I go from Off to Whip without intermediate steps, and then back to Off just as quickly.
And that's the problem.
Now what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment